MAP TO THE TREASURE
This is not religion. This is the Way that leads to an intimate relationship with God, and to true happiness, the treasure that everyone is looking for. When you find it, share it with others. (4-8-08)
1. Why don't we realize how God wants to give us a life full of blessings? Because we are unable to listen to His Word. John 8:43.
2. How could we make sure that Jesus Christ is alive and that His doctrine is the truth? God will be manifest to those who follow His commandments, knowing for themselves that the Word comes from God. John 7:17; 14:21,23.
3. What are the commandments of God? To love God with all your might, and to love others the way you love yourself. Matthew 22:37-40.
4. Which is the Way to a new life and to true happiness? The Words spoken by Jesus Christ leads us to a new life and to true happiness. Luke 10:27, 28; John 6:63; 10;10; 14:6.
5. How could I obtain the wisdom and intelligence to start anew a life as a child of God? By making a sincere effort to treat others the same way you would like to be treated. Proverbs 2:1-6; John 1:12, 13; 3:1- 7; 5:24, 25; 12:50.
6. What is wisdom and intelligence? Wisdom is the ability to find the science on advice, and intelligence is the ability to give advice and fair judgement. Proverbs 3:13-18; 8:12-14.
7. Why has the world lost the wisdom and intelligence? Because they honor God with their lips, and do not follow His commandments. Isaiah 29:13, 14; Romans 11:8.
8. Which is the best way to please the Lord? Making a sincere effort to treat others the same way that you would like to be treated is the best offering, worshiping, honoring, and reverence, that you can give the Lord. Mark 12:33; John 15:10-12
9. What displays that we have started a life anew and that we are growing spiritually? A). Meditating on the Word of God on everything we do, Isaiah 26:3; B). Being humble and tolerant to others, Matthew 20:27, 28; Luke 14:11; 21:19; C). not judging on appearances, researching diligently the things necessary to form an opinion, and being careful with our words, Job 29:16; Isaiah 11:2, 3; Matthew 12:36-37; John 7: 24; D). to sincerely forgive offenses, Matthew 6:14; Mark 11:26; E). loving, blessing, and praying for those who procure us harm. Matthew 5:43- 45, 48.
10. Why should we repent and steer away from sin? A). Because the reckless sinner is spiritually dead, John 5:25; B). because the sinner is enemy of God, Luke 11:23; C). because God's wrath is over the sinner, John 3:36; D). because sin makes us slaves of evil, John 8:32, 34, 36; E). because after the sinful pleasure, evil will eventually catch with you, Numbers 32:23; Hebrews 11:25; F). because there is joy in heaven every time one repents from doing evil, Luke 15:7-10, G). because those who follow the commandments of God will be rewarded, Proverbs 13:13; H). and because those who are on the way of perfection will serve God, Psalm 101:6.
11. What should I do so God will lead me to a life full of blessings and to true happiness? Every day talk to God on prayer, and ask what you want. Matthew 7:7-8; 21:22; John 10:10.
12. What should I do so God answers my prayers? Make, at all times, a sincere effort to treat others the way you would like to be treated. Psalm 37:3-8; Matthew 6:33, Luke 11:13; John 9:31; 15:7.
13. What happens to those who are spiritually dead? Those not found on the book of life will be thrown to the lake of fire. Revelation 20:15.
BIBLICAL CITES TO THE MAP OF THE TREASURE(4-8-2008)
1. Why do you not understand My speech? Because you are not able to listen to My word. John 8:43.
2. If anyone wills to do his will, he shall know concerning the doctrine, whether it comes from God or whether I speak on My own authority. John 7:17;
He who has My commandments and keeps them, it is he who loves Me. And he who loves Me will be loved by My father, and I will love him and manifest Myself to him. John 14:21,23.
3. Jesus said to him: "You shall love the Lord your God with all your hearth, with all your soul, and with all your mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like it: 'You shall love your neighbor as yourself.' On these two commandments hang all the law and the Prophets." Matthew 22:37-40.
4. So he answered and said: "You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your strength, and with all your mind,' and 'your neighbor as yourself.' And He said to him, "You have answered rightly; do this and you will live." Luke 10:27, 28;
It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing. The words that I speak to you are spirit, and they are life. John 6:63;
The thief does not come except to teal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly. John 10;10; Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me. John 14:6.
5. My son, if you receive my words, And treasure my commands within you, So that you incline your ear to wisdom, And apply your heart to understanding; Yes, if you cry out for discernment, And lift up your voice for understanding, if you seek her as silver, And search for her as for hidden treasures; then you will understand the fear of the Lord, And find the knowledge of God. For the Lord gives wisdom; From His mouth come knowledge and understanding; Proverbs 2:1-6;
But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, to those who believe in His name: who were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God. John 1:12, 13;
Jesus answered and said to him, "most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God." John 3:3.
Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God. That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. Do not marvel that I said to you, 'You must be born again.' John 3:5-8;
"Most assuredly, I say to you, he who hears My word and believes in Him who sent Me has everlasting life, and shall not come into judgement, but has passed from death into life. John 5:24;
And I know that His command is everlasting life. Therefore, whatever I speak, just as the Father has told me, so I speak." John 12:50.
6. Happy is the man who finds wisdom, And the man who gains understanding; For her proceeds are better than the proceeds of silver, And her gain than fine gold. She is more precious than rubies, And all the things you may desire cannot compare with her. Length of days is in her right hand, In her left hand riches and honor. Her ways are ways of pleasantness, And all her paths are peace. She is a tree of life to those who take a hold of her, And happy are all who retain her. Proverbs 3:13-18;
I, wisdom, dwell with prudence, And find out knowledge and discretion. The fear of the Lord is to hate evil; Pride and arrogance and the evil way And the perverse mouth I hate. Counsel is mine, and sound wisdom; I am understanding, I have strength. Proverbs 8:12-14.
7. Therefore the Lord said: "inasmuch as these people draw near with their mouths And honor Me with their lips , But have removed their heart far from Me, And their fear toward me is taught by the commandment of men, Therefore, behold, I will again do a marvelous work among the this people, A marvelous work and a wonder; for the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, And the understanding of their prudent men shall be hidden." Isaiah 29:13, 14;
Just as it is written: "God has given them a spirit of stupor, eyes that they should not see And ears that they should not hear, To this very day." Romans 11:8.
8. And to love Him with all the heart, with all the understanding, with all the soul, and with all the strength, and to love one's neighbor as oneself, is more than all the whole burnt offerings and sacrifices." Now when Jesus saw he answered wisely, He said to him, "You are not far from the kingdom of God." Mark 12:33;
If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love, just as I have kept My Father's commandments and I abide in His love. John 15:10-12.
9A. You will keep him in perfect peace, Whose mind is stayed on You, Because he trusts in You. Isaiah 26:3;
9B). And whoever desires to be the first among you, let him be your slave- just as the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give His life as ransom for many." Matthew 20:27, 28;
For whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and he who humbles himself will be exalted." Luke 14:11;
By your patience possess your souls. Luke 21:19;
9C). I was eyes to the blind, And I was feet to the lame.-I was father to the poor, And I searched out the case that I did not know. Job 29:15,16;
The Spirit of the Lord shall rest upon Him, - The Spirit of wisdom and understanding. The Spirit of counsel and might, The Spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the Lord.- His delight is in the fear of the Lord,- And he shall not judge by the sight of His eyes, Nor decide by the hearing of His ears; Isaiah 11:2, 3;
9D). But I say to you that for every idle word men speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgement.- For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned." Matthew 12:36-37;
Do not judge according to appearances, but judge with righteous judgement." John 7: 24;
9E). For if you forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. But if you do not forgive men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses. Matthew 6:14;
But if you do not forgive, neither will your Father in heaven forgive your trespasses." Mark 11:26;
"You have heard that it was said, 'you shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.' But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you, - Therefore you shall be perfect, just as your Father in heaven is perfect. Matthew 5:43- 45, 48.
10A). Most assuredly, I say to you, the hour is coming, and now is, when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God; and those who hear will live. John 5:25;
10B). He who is not with Me is against Me, and he who does not gather with Me scatters. Luke 11:23;
10D). He who believes in the Son has everlasting life; and he who does not believe the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him." John 3:36;
And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8:32,
"Most assuredly, I say to you, whoever commits sin is a slave of sin. John 8:34.
Therefore if the Son makes you free, you shall be free indeed. John 8:36;
10E). But if you do not do so, then take note, you have sinned against the Lord; and be sure your sin will find you out. Numbers 32:23;
choosing rather to suffer affliction with the people of God than to enjoy the passing pleasures of sin. Hebrews 11:25;
10F). I say to you that likewise there will be more joy in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine just persons who need no repentance. Likewise, I say to you, there is joy in the presence of angels of God over one sinner who repents." Luke 15:7,10;
10G). He who despises the word will be destroyed, -But he who fears the commandment will be rewarded. Proverbs 13:13;
10H). My eyes shall be on the faithful of the land, That they may dwell with me; He who walks in a perfect way, He shall serve me. Psalm 101:6.
11. Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened. Matthew 7:7-8;
And whatever things you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive. Matthew 21:22;
The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly. John 10;10;
12. Thrust the Lord, and do good; Dwell in the land, and feed on His faithfulness. Delight yourself also in the Lord, And he shall bring it to pass. He shall bring forth your righteousness as the light, and your justice as the noonday. Rest in the Lord, and wait patiently for Him, Do not fret because of him who prospers in his way, Because of the man who brings wicked schemes to pass. Cease from anger, and forsake wrath; Do not fret-it only causes harm. Psalm 37:3-8;
But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you. Matthew 6:33;
If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ask Him!" Luke 11:13;
Now we know that God does not hear sinners; but if anyone is a worshiper of God and does His will, He hears him. John 9:31;
If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you. John 15:7.
Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one's life for his friends. John 15:13.
13. And anyone not found written in the Book of life was cast into the lake of fire. Revelation 20:15.
You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.